● Installed on a VM inside local network environment
● One time registration of cITopus with your NSX Manager and vCenter
● All work is done through a WYSIWYG editor
● Two-way communication between cITopus and NSX API / vSphere SDK
● SDN information compiled, mapped and displayed as network topology graph
This functionality places cITopus head-and-shoulders above many scripting tools which require interaction with a terminal command line and offer limited visibility and rigid functionality.
Please reach out to us for a demo of cITopus or more information.